If you have not provided a telephone number, or your number has changed, please provide the office with the phone number you wish to receive notifications.
The board is asking you to remain united as a group and refrain from agreeing from such offers.
- Arthuer Balcerzal - #274
- Jack & Susan Bailey 133/134
- Jeff & Tia Cernava 631
26th - John Lewis
28th Sandy Lorah
Poison oak has leaves that look like oak leaves, usually with three leaflets but sometimes up to seven leaflets per leaf group. lt grows as a vine or a shrub. Poison oak is more common in the western United States, but it is also found in the eastern United States and, rarely, in the Midwest.
Poison sumac has 7 to 13 leaflets per leaf stem. The leaves have smooth edges and pointed tips. Poison sumac grows as a shrub or small tree. lt is found in wooded, swampy areas, such as Florida and parts of other southeastern states, and in wet, wooded areas in the northern United States.
lnformation excerpted from WebMD, provided by Greens and Things Landscaping and LMPOA LEARN MORE...
Orange Pennant: Thunderstorm/Tornado watch has been issued
Red Pennant: Thunderstorm/Tornado WARNING has been issued
Blue Pennant: All boats off water until blue pennant lowered!
We want to invite you to share in our Lake Mohawk Community News Page in the monthly newsletter. Please inform us of any celebrations, awards, births, thank you’s etc. The newsletter deadline for the next month’s newsletter is always on the calendar both online and in the current month’s newsletter.
2. Provide your address and for GPS provide the address approaching the Main Gate (6264 June Road NW, Malvern).
3. Do NOT call the guardhouse first. They are not trained as emergency dispatchers.
This year in May, we will be voting on the following Board of Directors positions: President, Secretary, Director of Road & Maintenance, Director of Lake and Conservation Management. Any property owner who is a member in good standing and has been a member for at least one year, is invited to run for one of these positions. If you have any questions about the duties of these positions, please contact the office at 330.863.1031 or review the Lake Mohawk Constitution. Applications can be picked up at the Lake Office. The new Board of Directors will be sworn in at the June 2013 Board Meeting.
Please call the office to ensure all amounts due on your account are paid in full prior to closing.
Property owners please remember that your guests are not allowed to use Lake Mohawk facilities without yourself or a responsible member of your immediate family with them the entire time they are here.
Members are reminded that if their guests show up without the proper guest card or without being called in, they will not be admitted to the Lake. Also, it is not our responsibility to, nor will we, provide such guest with your phone number.
Remember, that the guards will not call your home for your guests. Their job is to try and make sure unauthorized persons do not enter the Lake; it is not to make arrangements for you or your guests. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Ad Info & Rates
- Full Page - 9 1/2” x 7 1/2: $125.00/month - $1375.00/year
- Half Page - 4 3/4” x 7 1/2”: $90.00/month - $990.00/year
- Quarter Page - 3 5/8” x 4 5/8”: $50.00/month - $550.00/year
- Eighth Page - Business Card: 3 1/2” x 2 1/4” or 2 1/4” x 3 1/2” - $35.00/month - $385.00/year
- Classified - 2” x 2 1/4”: $25.00/month - $275.00/year
- All ads must be paid in advance.
- All ads must be submitted on forms available in the office
- You must submit your ad in the exact words you want it to appear. TYPE WRITTEN!
- Each month the deadline is printed for the next newsletter.
- No ads will be accepted after that date.
- The guardhouse will not accept ads.
- Advertising in this Newsletter does not constitute an endorsement by LMPOA for any advertiser’s product or services.